COVID19: CURRENT MEASURES AT THE PRACTICE
These measures are to ensure the highest level of hygiene
- You should not attend your appointment if you have a continuous cough, a fever, flu-like symptoms or a lack of smell or taste. If you do please contact us as soon as possible. We can offer you a video consultation or reschedule your appointment.
- Only you as a patient is allowed in the premises unless the patient is under 16 or special arrangements agreed with the Osteopath beforehand.
- Please arrive at the exact time allocated for your appointment. If you arrive early please wait in your car until a minute or so before your appointment then you are welcomed to come in.
- Before entering the premises, please wear a face covering. We also ask you to wear gloves which we will provide for you. They are located just outside the entrance (the gloves are powder and latex free). Please bring your own mask. Your Osteopath will be also be wearing protective equipments.
- We are allowing a buffer time between patients in order to clean the room in between sessions.
- Payments are now only accepted by card (contactless if possible). No cash will be accepted
- When you leave the premises, please discard your mask and gloves in the yellow bin provided, there will be hand sanitizer there for you to use.
- When you get home we recommend that you change your clothing and put them in the wash.
These measures are in place to ensure that everyone is safe by minimising the risk of infections as much as we can whilst being able to still offer treatments but rest assured there is still a smiley and friendly Osteopath under the mask 🙂 and we can assure you that if your Osteopath has symptoms or not feeling well she will contact you to reschedule your appointment. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
- Opening hours and appointments availability might vary during Covid19 as due to buffer times, appointments can be more limited than usual so please bear with us we will do our best to book you in at a suitable time/day for you
- Home visits are currently unavailable.