NEW PRACTICE PROTOCOL DUE TO COVID-19
- You should not attend your appointment if you have a continuous cough, a fever, shortness of breath, flu-like symptoms, lack of smell or taste. If you do please contact me. I can offer you a video consultation or reschedule your appointment.
- Only you as a patient is allowed in the premises unless the patient is under 16
- Please arrive at the exact time allocated for your appointment. If you arrive early please wait in your car until a minute or so before your appointment.
- Before entering the premises and touching the door handle, please wear a pair of gloves and a mask provided just outside the entrance (the gloves are powder and latex free). I will be wearing protective equipments too.
- Appointments are now spaced 15 minutes apart in order for me to clean and disinfect the room in between sessions and to ensure there is no cross over between patients.
- Payments are now only accepted by card (by contactless if possible). No cash will be accepted
- When you leave the premises, please discard your mask and gloves in the yellow bin provided
- When you get home it is recommend you to change your clothing
It's a lot of changes and it can be daunting but I hope you understand that these new measures are the only way to ensure that everyone is safe as much as I can whilst being able to still offer treatments but rest assured there is still a smiley and friendly osteopath under the mask. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me
Other important changes
- To cover the costs of protective equipments for patients there is be a fee increase of £2 per treatment
- Opening hours and appointments availability are temporary limited to specific days and times
- The online booking system is temporary unavailable.
- Home visits, 45 minutes and 1 hour treatments are currently unavailable.